Tuesday, August 17, 2010

6 year old menu

Big-girl was so impressed with the line-up that night, she documented it in a menu.......

About two weeks ago, I hauled out the deep fryer to remake some corn dog bites from a while back. Call it a re-relapse, if you will. Anyway, while the gallon of hot oil was in use, we raided the garden. We fried some zucchini and some finger squash. What didn't make the menu was the mozzarella filled squash blossoms. Hmm, come to think of it, maybe I accidentally ate all of those.

6 comments:

Chilebrown said...

Oh man, I thought you lived on the left side of Alcatraz Av.. Ebonic's does not work. That was bad. I know you love your children and cook them love and healthy meals.

We were at "Schooner's Grille & Brewery". We were not to impressed by their award winning beers. IPA was very decent.

Ben Riddell said...

Didn't know your daughter was from the South! "Firiad" "biats". Takes me back to ole Virginny!

drfugawe said...

OK, finally got it. Sookynie is zucchini - that's very good indeed.

Monkey Wrangler said...

Chile: Uh, yeah, healthy and stuff. And ditto for Schooners. The beer was so-so. Try Valley Brewing if you haven't already. I've heard good things about their grub. Their beer is pretty frickin' good/great if you ask me. If you want nice clean hops, try the Uberhoppy.

Ben: I didn't either. Maybe I'll have to ask my wife a bit more.......

Drfugawe: Gad-zooks dr! It appears you need to eat more of the stuff! Or maybe, try spelling sumthing da way it rilly sounzs sometimes.

Unknown said...

Ah yes...big girl spells a lot of words how they sound...that's right huh??? Hugs, Mom

Mimi said...

She is so cute.